Saturday, March 13, 2010

Holiday again :D

We didnt win the drama,oh well,atleast we had fun ;P it was embarassing,i tell u,embarassing but fun at the same time LOL
Its the holiday,again :D but after the holiday,ade diagnostik SPM.what the crap?Im going on a vacation,so i dont have time to study eheh.alasan.fine,I'll bring books instead of clothes to Singapore.I'll wear papers from the books instead of my comfy clothes.NOT!
Sekarang baru sedar,barulah nak seedar kan.SPM is getting nearer.Che ainie lectured us and huh,terase kot -.- my brain is empty without any knowledge.I need to study.gahhh
Remember the plan,
SPM-A Level-DUBLIN! I can do this.I must!

Leather jackets is in right.I saw lots of people wearing it now.Dont you guys,like,get sweaty and feel hot when you're wearing it? Malaysia panas kot,how can you guys stand the weather with that jacket? -.- tapela,dorang tak banyak dosa kot

No comments:

Post a Comment